A very thorough site... http://www.soilfoodweb.com/phpweb/

Offers info in accessible way, and perspectives on soil life you won't find
from other research entities.

Paco John Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810