Don,

As much as I'd love to take credit for keeping the website in shape, it isn't
me .  I do however, forward new link suggestions to Jim Call who has all the
html smarts to make them happen.

ACGA Web Credit where credit is due:

> This site was originally designed and coded by Kenneth Seasholes and <A
> HREF="http://ag.arizona.edu/extension/personnel/bios/lucybradley.html";>Lucy
> Bradley</A>, and modified by <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Ann
> Cherin</A>.
>
> The webmaster is <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Jason Thies</A>, with the
> links page maintained by <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Jim Call.</A>

Site Hosted by <A HREF="http://www.mallorn.com/";>Mallorn Computing Inc</A>.

I just garden and hang out a bit much on the listserve so it looks like I do
something.

By the way, I think you'd make a wonderful editor for the Greening Review,
Don.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,