Hello, I still experience the problem with alt+shift+tab under a freshly
downloaded and installed (yesterday) Lucid version. I installed the
standard (Desktop) version on a Samsung NC10 (this should not be any
issue, though). The installed metacity package is 1:2.30.1-0ubuntu1 (the
fix from #47 should be in there, right?). I observed that working with
the compizconfig-settings-manager and try to configure shortcuts (in
static application switcher), I cannot even grab the key combination,
when I click on "grab key combination", when I press <Alt>+<Shift> it
displays "<Alt>ISO_Prev_Group", when I then add Tab, it displays
"<Alt>Tab". Is there something wrong with detecting the Shift key?

ps: For now I made a workaround with <Alt><Control>Tab with:
gconftool-2 --set --type string
/apps/metacity/global_keybindings/switch_windows_backward "<Alt><Control>Tab"

best
Alex

--
alt shift tab stopped navigating windows
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/150702