I've been meaning to create a cgi script to make this easy, but
obviously I haven't done this yet.

We are very limited with disk space on the CGOS server - so if someone
is willing to host the archived games on a web site somewhere (and give
me  access) I will store them here and put links on the cgos main page.
I will zip them up by month.

- Don