--- Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> Doesn't seem to be a problem on linux Ubuntu Gutsy
> Gibbon.

Perhaps folks should upgrade from Windoze to Linux?

<ducking real quick>

http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~silver/research/publications/files/MoGoNectar.pdf

> > Your paper has a PDF problem concerning "embedded
> font BXGQFO+CMR12".
> > I have used
> > different versions of Adobe Reader. I even updated
> one of the
> > computers to the latest version
> > and I still cannot read any mathematical
> expressions. I guess this
> > applies to all Windows users.

Terry McIntyre &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;

“Wherever is found what is called a paternal government, there is found state
education. It has been discovered that the best way to insure implicit
obedience is to commence tyranny in the nursery.”

Benjamin Disraeli, Speech in the House of Commons [June 15, 1874]