Goncalos were on 7th of April. Just copying them here:
---
On frisbee Go itself I used the following definition:
1. An intended play must be legal -- no playing on top of a stone hoping
it 'falls' to the neighbor positions.
2. Unintentional plays that are illegal are nulled and don't imply a
desire to end the match.
3. The distribution of unintentional plays around the 4 neighbors is
constant even at the border where there are never 4 neighbors; "You hit
the target with prob. p, and its 4 neighbours with probability
(1-p)/4.". The residual probability at the border is not reused for
on-board plays.
4. Probability parameter p cannot be changed midgame, for simplification.
5. Technically, using the GTP, I assumed genmove_reg+play commands are
used, instead of genmove+undo+play or something frisbee specific. This
is probably stating the obvious.
---
Also your example for counting looked correct.

Also when trying to theoretically solve even very simple L+D
situations this game feels quite tricky for me and very different from
Go. Btw, for the theoretical question posed earlier (regarding the 3
point eye) I assumed the p to be the chance of deviation. Not the
chance to hit the target. So it would A) p=0.2, B) p=0.24, C) p=0.28
if we use p the way Goncalo defined it.