The network hub/access point is a small computer as well.  That's the
only vector left unless it is being picked up by another network.
Perhaps One of your neighbors machines picked up the name and passed
it back.

On 6/28/07, D Rider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/28/07, John Duncan Yoyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If they weren't on together in proximity of each other the only other
> vector for this is the network hub/modem.  The default settings could
> still be used with only the network identifier changed.
> --
> John Duncan Yoyo

But how would the one that never saw the dealership network know that the
other connected to it that day?  Too far from coincidence for me to believe
-- how would it randomly know the dealership's network name?

John Duncan Yoyo