I use Evernote (https://evernote.com/), which isn't perfect but can be
wrangled to work well enough. All the cards are on my computer AND in the
cloud AND I pay a little extra to have them on my phone without internet.
So if my computer breaks/is lost/is stolen I have my phone, and if the
computer *and *phone are gone* I could use someone else's computer or
phone. I can add tags to the cards, so I have a tag for each move, its
~flow~, and any quirks (e.g. no partner swing), which makes it easy to
search. I don't rely on my memory at ALL.

And I believe I have a bunch of word documents in google drive, too.

*I will be in a weeping puddle on the floor