No.

This has been covered recently,

Unless you are doing this to webmail, then it is not possible. It is the
clients responsibility to append footers to the messages, if your users
are unable to follow then replace them. :)

The problem lies with randomly inserting text into messages, it will
corrupt Mime attachments, and other good stuff.

For example.. Look at Sam's messages, there is no footer because he has
an attachment.

HTH.

Chad