A quick scan of my archive shows that this question has been asked before
but I can't seem to find that anyone supplied an answer:

"Is there an easy way to add the LAST command to courier so that it can
support Yahoo mail?"

Yes, Yahoo *should* be using UIDL, but *they're not*.  I would like for my
customers to be able to use Yahoo as their webmail client for our POP3
servers.

Thanks, Ryan