Sometimes a silly user will try to send a giant email to one of their
clients. Then that client's moronic mailserver will bounce the ENTIRE
message back to my user. Courier will reject it becuase it is too big for
my user's mailbox as well. It then gets bounced to me the postmaster.

What is the best way to limit the amount of bacndwidth wasted here? At the
very least I should be able to use a .mailfilter to keep the giant mail
from bouncing to me, right? Where would I put this filter? Would it go
with the user to whom I have postmaster aliased? (This user then forwards
to another mailserver that I use.) I guess here I can check the size and
ditch it if it is too big?

Note that the user is not sending the mail out through my server. So I
cannot limit the size at that point. Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks,

--
Joe Laffey              |  Want to convert subnet masks between different
LAFFEY Computer Imaging |  notations, or figure the number of IPs in a block?