Adding to configure:

--with-authmysql --with-mysql-libs=/usr/local/mysql/lib --with-mysql-include
s=/usr
/local/mysql/include \

#!/bin/ksh

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/mysql/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/mysql/lib"
export CPPFLAGS
export LDFLAGS

/configure \
--prefix=/courier \
--with-redhat \
--without-ipv6 \
--enable-workarounds-for-imap-client-bugs \
--without-authldap \
--without-authpwd \
--without-authpgsql \
--without-authshadow \
--without-authvchkpw \
--without-authcram

MySQL is installed under /usr/local/mysql.
The result is the file etc/authdaemonrc not include in "authmodulelist"
mysql authentication module.

Thanks for your support!

Roberto Leone