Rodrigo Severo wrote:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

Rodrigo Severo writes:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

If there are equal priority MXes each attempt should go to a random MX.

As I already said, if this is the current behaviour of Courier that's good. What I am suggesting here is that, if all top priority MXs were already tried, why not step to the next priority level and try to deliver the message to them? After all that's why they exist isn't it?

Right. And if Courier cannot contact the primary MX, it will then try to contact one randomly-chosen next priority MX.

Sam, you mention several times ""

Sorry for this half sentence. Just garbage, please ignore.

Rodrigo