[from Vasuki Belavadi, Dept. of Communication, Univ. of Hyderabad]
*
*
*CR NEWS: E-NEWSLETTER LAUNCHED*
The Department of Communication is pleased to announce the release of CR
NEWS: tracking community radio in india, a quarterly e-newsletter.  The
newsletter has been made possible with support from Unesco, New Delhi with
Community Radio Forum-India, an active partner.

CR NEWS will be your window to the happenings on the CR front in India. Do
subscribe to CR NEWS by clicking *this
link*<http://hosted.comm100.com/NewsLetter/Newsletter_Subscribe.aspx?siteId=26157&languageId=1&ifTest=false>
.

*CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS*
The Editorial Team seeks contributions by way of news reports, features,
announcements and opinions on recent community radio activities in your
organisation/region/nation.

*Voices, stories from the field, interviews with community members are
especially welcome.  Please remember to send in your contributions with a
couple of good photographs.

Contributions should be in English. The last date of submission for the next
issue to come out in October is August 10, 2010. Please mail your
submissions to :  crnews2...@gmail.com
*
Please send in your feedback on the newsletter to *crnews2...@gmail.com*

We look forward to your subscription.

Please feel free to forward this mail to your friends and acquaintances.

Thanks and warm regards
*CR NEWS team*
______
VASUKI BELAVADI
Associate Professor,
Department of Communication
SN School of Arts & Communication
University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Phone: 040-23135505 (OFF), 040-23136222(RES)
Fax: 040-23011553
e-mail: v...@uohyd.ernet.in ,  vasukibelav...@yahoo.co.in

WWW:
Department:
http://tinyurl.com/dofcomm
Mediadrome:
http://snscomm.uohyd.ernet.in/mediadrome/
Children As Media Producers
http://snscomm.uohyd.ernet.in/camp
________
This mail & attachment(s) have been scanned for viruses. However, if you
still happen to chance upon one, do inform me. I shall do the needful.
Join the Community Radio Forum. For membership details, please go to
www.crforum.in