The figures in the news report (below) are out of date. According to the
latest figures posted on the I&B Ministry's website (www.mib.nic.in), the
current stats on CR, as on 1 July 2010 are:

A. No. of applications received : 715
(including 104 against old guidelines)
B. Letters of Intent issued : 231
(including 63 against old guidelines)
C. Grant of Permission of Agreement signed : 102
D. Operational Community Radio Stations : 68
E. Number of applications rejected : 107
F. Applications under process : 377

(I should add here that only 14 of the operational CR stations are
community-based; 54 are campus-based radio stations).

The lists of operational CR stations, LoI holders, CRS who have signed GOPA
etc are available here:
http://mib.nic.in/ShowContent.aspx?uid1=2&uid2=3&uid3=0&uid4=0&uid5=0&uid6=0&uid7=0

Sajan