Here is the Executive Order re Heritage Rivers, which is in no way under
the control of the UN.

Further, get your questions, etc., sent to the President's Office - I
asked just what an EO is, how long it remains in effect...for instance,
JFK wanted to start printing our own money and of course, this EO though
signed, was never put into effect.....and this could well have been the
primary reason he was killed, also Viet Nam the munitions barons would
have lost a lot too.

We lost fifty thousand or so soldiers in Viet Nam.  Kennedy was just
another casualty, when you consider that....but the fact remains, it was
a war he wanted to stop.

Do not blame Dallas or Texas.....it was easy to send the President down
there, knowing fingers would point every which way when he was gunned
down; but the Juke Boxes still played the Streets of Larado (an old
Irish Song called the Bard of Armagh).....when they gunned down our
president, after giving him a white cowboy hat to wear.....

What I like about the site which I have forwarded, you can say anything
you want to say.   I used my right name of course, but if I am still of
a list, well - life has been dull lately.

Colleen

http://www.whitehouse.gov/CEQ/19970911-12362.html