-Caveat Lector-

When building an association of political participants, there will always be
diversity.  The failure to incorporate diversity leads to the “presidium”
mentality where in an elite few, project the “good” for the whole.

Today in America, this mentality is presented to Americans everyday on CSPAN,
wherein the one party state found on the shores of the Potomac propagates with
the aide of it’s public affairs programming supported by it’s enfranchised
broadcasters.

In 1992, a Texan, whose fortune was made in Data processing stormed upon the
scene the good ole American way.  Using his cunning, and his wealth, he shook
the one party to state to its knees.  Then one day in July of that summer, his
Steam roller crashed.   We here in America do not the facts behind that crash,
but many believe that this “third” party is a vent for Americans.

Within a despotic state controlled by a central authority, it is better to have
a “loyal” oppoistion, then no opposition.

Is this reform movement truly up to the challenge?  Is this reform Movement
willingly to tolerate diveristy, and allow the rank and file, the party cohorts
make their own decisions, or is this reform movement simply acting as relief
valve as the “loyal” opposition.

History is rank with the failure of the people to stand tall, and secure their
opportunity do not their timidity, but the failure of the “reform” element,
when it becomes satiated with it’s prestige when it is fawned upon by what is
know as the “establishment.”

When the “Wall” fell in Berlin in November of 1989.   The Appratchiks simply
renamed the Communistic Party, to such things as the Social Democratic Party.
Throughout the former Soviet Empire the names have changed, but the same
Appratchks rule.

In Maryland during the second year of the Rebellion against the King, the
freeholders who sat in the  General Assembly of the Proprietor, now sat int the
General Assembly Convened under the Council of Safety.  The continuity of the
statutes was ensured.  The funding of the Estate of the Calvert’s now became
the funding of the State.

Now, the historical wave rolls through the Reform Party.  Jessie Ventura, the
first Governor of the Reform Party, rolled in with a roar to “reform” the
politics.  What changes has he made?

As of this date, the one party state still controls the budget.  The one party
state still controls it’s legislative tribunals.  The people’s labor continues
to underwrite the Social Democracy.

It appears that reform reflects not change in public policy, but only in the
party that control’s the social democracy.

The only way any one polity can effectuate change in America today, is to
strike at the heart of the Social Democracy, and reclaim the Republic.  To do
otherwise, will only continue the same temporary programs of “emergency rule”
that has been in place since on or about  April of 1861.

                The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance

"In a age of universal deceit, telling
the truth is a revolutionary act."

                George Orwell

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];