From:   Catherine Austin Fitts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, January 05, 2000 2:12 PM
Subject:        Information Sources: Manchurian Candidates & Mind Control

Family & Friends:

I am sending this is response from several requests of you for more
information on mind control technology and its application with Americans
without their consent by US intelligence, military, enforcement
organizations and their university, academic and corporate partners,
contractors and affiliates. I am sending this e-mail to provide a list of
quick and easy information sources. I am working on longer list that I will
send next month.

Most information about mind control technology has been kept behind an
extraordinary blanket of secrecy by the National Security Act and
professional safeguards and fear for personal safety. Perhaps most
important, has been our understandable reluctance to learn about what has
happened to our country since the assassination of the Kennedy's and Martin
Luther King and the extant to which covert operations domestically controls
politics, policy and resources. This could never have happened without mind
control technology being available as a tool to manipulate and blackmail
leaders in the legal and legislative system. Understanding mind control
technology is one of the steps that is desirable to take if we are
interested in understanding what is happening in government in American and
why. As my pastor says, if we can face it, God can fix it. This is not
something for us to fix. Our sunshine is what will help others who can.

The best website on mind control technology is the website for the Advocacy
Committee for Human Experimentation
Survivors & Mind Control, know as MC-ACHES. The URL is
http://www.aches-mc.org You can link to the CKLN radio interviews on Mind
Control from this site. These interviews are some of the best sources I have
found.

Stella has been a godsend (so what's new?) in helping me learn as I go how
to introduce and explain this issue. Many of you have also provided
excellent tips and ideas. If I may summarize, what we have learned is that
the key to learning about mind control is understanding a little of the
"story". The best way to learn some of the story is to have fun doing it. I
have found that about everything under the sun has been provided us by
Hollywood, if we are just willing to face the fact that fiction is a
metaphor for a reality that is too dangerous for a business to put real
names too. So my recommendation to you is to start with the movies, which
should be available for rental at your local Blockbuster:

There has been an increase in popular movies and books coming out on mind
control. I am told by one reporter covering mind control issues that mind
control technology has caused too many "messes" (Waco, Jonestown, recent
school shootings) at the same time that many of the leaders are retiring and
dying. Hence, powerful interests in the intelligence community are trying to
negate this technology by subjecting it to some sunshine through popular
culture. Others say that both mind control technology and human cloning have
advanced to the point that the mind control tools I experienced are no
longer needed. Indeed, given the maintenance problems, that illumination of
old mind control technology will help protect cutting edge covert operations
in human cloning and mind control from scrutiny. While I do not know what is
true, these theories are compatible with the recent increase in movies and
what appears to be a inability or failure to continue to maintain mind
control programming in people in programs like Monarch.

Videos on Mind Control

The Manchurian Candidate
Telefon
The Long Kiss Goodnight
Eyes Wide Shut (should be out soon)
Fight Club (should be out soon)
Death and the Maiden (presented as South America, but it is about the top
Nazi programmer used in US)
Inside John Malkovitch (in theatres now)

Videos on How Government Really Works in the US

Oliver Stone's JFK
Bullworth
Enemy of the State

I will send you a more complete list of videos including documentaries and
books when the full information sources piece is done. The ACHES site has a
good bibliography if you want more. I have also sent some of you copies of
The Franklin Cover Up by John DeCamp, which is available from Amazon in
paperback. DeCamp is a Nebraska legislator and attorney who was able to
expose one of the pedophilia rings active during Iran Contra. Pedophilia has
been a significant tool in financial fraud (S&L's HUD and other federal
credit programs). I got a hint of the power of it when I grappled with
trying to clean up HUD financial fraud twice---both times unsuccessfully.
The Washington Times started to break the pedophilia story in 1989-90 and
the fear during that period was noticeable. One of the mind control sex
slaves used in the Franklin pedophilia ring and described in the Franklin
Cover Up has been awarded damages by the courts thanks to DeCamp's
litigation efforts on his behalf.

If you do not have history of covert operations and mind control, as well as
some of the secret societies that they are involved with, it is hard to
understand how people end up involved in such activities. As you proceed
forward, you must learn to manage a response of "I know nothing about mind
control, I know nothing about domestic covert operations, and I have no
intention of learning because it is depressing and I do not want to think
these things about my country, but I do not need to know because Americans
would never have done this". If we need the official reality to be that
people like us do not do things like this, than we are going to continue to
operate with theories like the one that says we have a $200-300 billion
prostitution, drug and organized crime market in America and it is all
controlled by foreigners and poor people and has nothing to do with the
people who have all the power and money in America.

I have much more sympathy for Galileo these days then I used to. Forget it,
the sun revolves around the earth. I see it now, how silly of me.

I hope these sources and thoughts are useful.  I appreciate your kindness,
your suggestions and you many stories and ideas. We are a wonderful family.

For those who want to talk about this, I will be in DC this week,
Philadelphia next week and then on the road the following week and then in
Tennessee. The best way to reach me is by e-mail, mail or phone:

Solari
PO Box 57326
Washington, DC 20037
202-529-2993