Olaf,

in 785ff2b380a7e6daa98ceed789345ce373c4b5d9, add_window.c, you have
coded a combined assignment and condition:

        if (tmp_win->group = tmp_win->wmhints->window_group) {

Is that your intention?  If not, you might want to correct t.  If it
is, I'd like to ask you (and everybody else) to avoid that kind of
construction.  They tend to be quite confusing when looking again
after a few years, the intention being unclear.

Cheers,
Richard

 -----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis