Well,

It should accept the full set of arguments that java2wsdl supports, I should
think...

Using the extraarg model, you don't have to worry about whatever other args
get added to java2wsdl later on....

(Also I spoke to soon, there are a few other things I wanted at least to try
setting, based on the list of args here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/java-to-wsdl.html)...

Jason