C y b e r C a f e 2 1 @ l i s t s . E x M a c h i n a . n e t !
<http://www.cybercafe21.net> & <http://www.cybercafe21.tv>

1) ca a l'ai effectivement d'un virus et sur mac je ne pense pas qu'il cree
des degats.

Virus Name Risk Assessment
W32/Modnar@MM Low

Virus Information
Discovery Date: 08/14/2001

Virus Characteristics
This mass-mailing worm attempts to send itself to all recipients found in
the Windows Address Book (WAB). When run, the worm saves a copy of itself to
the local directory as (random name).DOC.PIF. It then sends this .PIF file
to all recipients found in the WAB, using a random, gibberish, subject line
and message body. It does not configure the system to load the worm at
startup, does not stay memory resident, and does not have a destructive
payload.

Symptoms
Presence of (random name).DOC.PIF file(s)
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99186

2) http://www.planetinternet.be/fr/interlope/godin/
il y a plus de chance de le contacter par cette page la :)