Bonjour,

J'ai retrouvé ceci :

Hi

It is possible that Irfanview might open them.  I don't think it is listed
but there is a provision for opening other type of files.  Irfanview can be
downloaded free of charge for private use from www.irfanfiew.com

Regards

Clive

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,

I have some old ClarisDraw (.cdd) files on my PC which I would like to
use, but I no longer have the software. Can Photoshop open and understand
ClarisDraw files? If so, how do I make that happen? I was unable to get it
to open one of my .cdd files, but I'm thinking maybe there's a technique
to getting it to recognize the file that I don't know about.

If Photoshop can't deal with ClarisDraw files, does anyone know which (if
any) current imaging software can?

Thanks,

J. Wermont