Hi Christopher,

Thanks a lot for your concern and for the patch. Everything appeared to be okay
at first glance when applying it to the test applications.

However there might be some regression issue still: When I used it against our
application that originally triggered the issue I got error messages like this
(component.sh is our script):
      7 [main] bash 2384 fork: child -1 - forked process died unexpectedly,
retry 0, exit code -1073741819, errno 11
component.sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
component.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

I need a bit more time to dig into the cause and to deliver a replicator for
this.

Best regards,
Rob Burgers