Thanks, I've attached the output of the builds in question.

There's also this little blurb during make install on both libs ...

Libraries have been installed in:
   /usr/local/lib

To link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR,
you must use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking.

 You will also need to do one of the following:
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
     during linking
   - use the `-Wl,--rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.

So the libs get installed, yet some test is failing.

Bill

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/usr/local/jpeg-6b
$ ./configure --mandir=/usr/man --enable-shared --disable-static
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for type unsigned char... yes
checking for type unsigned short... yes
checking for type void... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... __inline__
checking for broken incomplete types... ok
checking for short external names... ok
checking to see if char is signed... yes
checking to see if right shift is signed... yes
checking to see if fopen accepts b spec... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking host system type... i386-pc-cygwin32
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... no
checking if gcc static flag -static works... -static
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ld used by GCC...
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker
(/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU
ld... yes
checking whether the linker
(/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports
shared libraries... yes
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... no
checking for /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
option to reload object files... -r
checking dynamic linker characteristics... no
### checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no ###
### checking whether to build shared libraries... no ###
### checking whether to build static libraries... yes ###
checking for objdir... .libs
creating libtool
checking libjpeg version number... 62
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating jconfig.h
jconfig.h is unchanged
********************************

 ... note the lines i marked with ### ###. This is not consistant with the paramaters
given to ./configure.

checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... missing
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependent libraries... file_magic file format
pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for stdint.h... no
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking whether to build static libraries... no
creating libtool
checking for po/Makevars requiring evil hack... no
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... no
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for inline... inline
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... no
checking whether integer division by zero raises SIGFPE... yes
checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for stdint.h... no
checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... done
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking nl_types.h usability... no
checking nl_types.h presence... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for feof_unlocked... no
checking for fgets_unlocked... no
checking for getc_unlocked... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getegid... yes
checking for geteuid... yes
checking for getgid... yes
checking for getuid... yes
checking for mempcpy... yes
checking for munmap... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for tsearch... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for __fsetlocking... no
checking for iconv... yes
checking how to link with libiconv... -liconv
checking for iconv declaration...
         extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, const char * *inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft,
char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 1.875, ok
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking whether included gettext is requested... no
checking for GNU gettext in libc... no
checking for GNU gettext in libintl... yes
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... external libintl
checking how to link with libintl... -lintl
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating intl/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating m4/Makefile
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating libexif.spec
config.status: creating libexif/Makefile
config.status: creating libjpeg/Makefile
config.status: creating test/Makefile
config.status: creating libexif/libexif.pc
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing default-2 commands
config.status: creating po/POTFILES
config.status: creating po/Makefile

Configuration (libexif):

        Source code location:  .
        Compiler:              gcc

configuring ImageMagick 5.5.7
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking target system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for stdint.h... no
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking which extension is used for loadable modules... .dll
checking which variable specifies run-time library path... PATH
checking for the default library search path... /lib /usr/lib
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from  object... ok
checking whether libtool supports -dlopen/-dlpreopen... yes
checking for shl_load... no
checking for shl_load in -ldld... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... no
checking for dlerror... yes
checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols... yes
checking whether we have to add an underscore for dlsym... unknown
checking whether deplibs are loaded by dlopen... unknown
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking for error_t... no
checking for argz_append... no
checking for argz_create_sep... no
checking for argz_insert... no
checking for argz_next... no
checking for argz_stringify... no
checking assert.h usability... yes
checking assert.h presence... yes
checking for assert.h... yes
checking ctype.h usability... yes
checking ctype.h presence... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking errno.h usability... yes
checking errno.h presence... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking stdio.h usability... yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking dl.h usability... no
checking dl.h presence... no
checking for dl.h... no
checking sys/dl.h usability... no
checking sys/dl.h presence... no
checking for sys/dl.h... no
checking dld.h usability... no
checking dld.h presence... no
checking for dld.h... no
checking mach-o/dyld.h usability... no
checking mach-o/dyld.h presence... no
checking for mach-o/dyld.h... no
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for strcmp... yes
checking for closedir... yes
checking for opendir... yes
checking for readdir... yes
checking for /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking how to recognise dependent libraries... file_magic ^x86 archive import|^x86
DLL
checking for dlltool... dlltool
checking for as... as
checking for objdump... objdump
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for g77... g77
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... yes
checking whether g77 accepts -g... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 8192
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... (cached) ok
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for ar... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking if gcc static flag  works... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking for gcc option to produce PIC...
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking whether a program can dlopen itself... no
checking whether to build static libraries... no
configure: creating libtool
appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
checking for ld used by g++... /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking for g++ option to produce PIC...
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking whether a program can dlopen itself... (cached) no
appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for g77 option to produce PIC...
checking if g77 supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the g77 linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking whether large file support needs explicit enabling... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... (cached) yes
checking for library containing opendir... (cached) none required
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking machine/param.h usability... no
checking machine/param.h presence... no
checking for machine/param.h... no
checking sys/times.h usability... yes
checking sys/times.h presence... yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... (cached) yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for working long double with more range or precision than double... yes
checking for short... yes
checking size of short... 2
checking for unsigned short... yes
checking size of unsigned short... 2
checking for int... yes
checking size of int... 4
checking for unsigned int... yes
checking size of unsigned int... 4
checking for long... yes
checking size of long... 4
checking for unsigned long... yes
checking size of unsigned long... 4
checking for long long... yes
checking size of long long... 8
checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking size of unsigned long long... 8
checking for mode_t... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for C compiler __func__ support... yes
yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for ftime... yes
checking for getexecname... no
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for poll... yes
checking for pread... no
checking for pwrite... no
checking for raise... yes
checking for sbrk... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for setvbuf... yes
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for sigemptyset... yes
checking for sigaction... yes
checking for times... yes
checking for vsprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of g++... (cached) gcc3
checking whether the compiler recognizes bool as a built-in type... yes
checking whether the compiler supports const_cast<>... yes
checking whether the compiler supports default template parameters... yes
checking whether the compiler supports exceptions... yes
checking whether the compiler implements namespaces... yes
checking whether the compiler supports the explicit keyword... yes
checking whether the compiler supports ISO C++ standard library... yes
checking whether the compiler supports Standard Template Library... yes
checking whether the compiler supports the mutable keyword... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts the new for scoping rules... yes
checking whether the compiler supports static_cast<>... yes
checking whether the compiler supports basic templates... yes
checking whether C++ compiler is sufficient for Magick++... yes
checking for X11 configure files... /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/
checking for sqrt in -lm... yes
checking for POSIX thread support... yes
checking for ZLIB support ...
checking zconf.h usability... yes
checking zconf.h presence... yes
checking for zconf.h... yes
checking zlib.h usability... yes
checking zlib.h presence... yes
checking for zlib.h... yes
checking for compress in -lz... yes
checking for uncompress in -lz... yes
checking for deflate in -lz... yes
checking for inflate in -lz... yes
checking for gzseek in -lz... yes
checking for gztell in -lz... yes
checking if ZLIB package is complete... yes
checking for BZLIB support ...
checking bzlib.h usability... yes
checking bzlib.h presence... yes
checking for bzlib.h... yes
checking for BZ2_bzCompress in -lbz2... yes
checking for BZ2_bzDecompress in -lbz2... yes
checking if BZLIB package is complete... yes
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... no
checking for shmat in -lipc... no
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XShmAttach in -lXext... no
checking for XShmAttach in -lXext... (cached) no
checking for XShapeCombineMask in -lXext... yes
checking for XShapeCombineMask in -lXext... (cached) yes
checking for Display Postscript support ...
checking DPS/dpsXclient.h usability... yes
checking DPS/dpsXclient.h presence... yes
checking for DPS/dpsXclient.h... yes
checking for DPSInitialize in -ldps... yes
checking for XDPSPixelsPerPoint in -ldpstk... yes
checking if DPS package is complete... yes
checking for FlashPIX components ...
checking fpxlib.h usability... no
checking fpxlib.h presence... no
checking for fpxlib.h... no
checking for FPX_OpenImageByFilename in -lfpx... no
checking if FlashPIX package is complete... no
checking for LCMS support ...
checking lcms.h usability... no
checking lcms.h presence... no
checking for lcms.h... no
checking lcms/lcms.h usability... no
checking lcms/lcms.h presence... no
checking for lcms/lcms.h... no
checking for cmsOpenProfileFromMem in -llcms... no
checking if LCMS package is complete... no
checking for PNG support ...
checking png.h usability... yes
checking png.h presence... yes
checking for png.h... yes
checking for png_get_io_ptr in -lpng... yes
checking if PNG package is complete... yes
checking for JPEG support ...
checking jconfig.h usability... yes
checking jconfig.h presence... yes
checking for jconfig.h... yes
checking jerror.h usability... yes
checking jerror.h presence... yes
checking for jerror.h... yes
checking jmorecfg.h usability... yes
checking jmorecfg.h presence... yes
checking for jmorecfg.h... yes
checking jpeglib.h usability... yes
checking jpeglib.h presence... yes
checking for jpeglib.h... yes
checking for jpeg_read_header in -ljpeg... no
checking for JPEG library is version 6b or later... yes
yes
checking if JPEG package is complete... no -- some components failed test
checking for JPEG version 2 support ...
checking jasper/jasper.h usability... no
checking jasper/jasper.h presence... no
checking for jasper/jasper.h... no
checking for jas_stream_fopen in -ljasper... no
checking if JPEG version 2 support package is complete... no
checking for EXIF tag parsing support ...
checking libexif/exif-data.h usability... yes
checking libexif/exif-data.h presence... yes
checking for libexif/exif-data.h... yes
checking for exif_ifd_get_name in -lexif... no
checking if EXIF tag parsing support package is complete... no -- some components
failed test
checking for FreeType 2.0 ...
checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
checking for FT_Init_FreeType in -lfreetype... yes
checking freetype/freetype.h usability... yes
checking freetype/freetype.h presence... yes
checking for freetype/freetype.h... yes
checking if FreeType package is complete... yes
checking for TIFF support ...
checking tiff.h usability... no
checking tiff.h presence... no
checking for tiff.h... no
checking tiffio.h usability... no
checking tiffio.h presence... no
checking for tiffio.h... no
checking for TIFFOpen in -ltiff... no
checking for TIFFClientOpen in -ltiff... no
checking for TIFFIsByteSwapped in -ltiff... no
checking for TIFFReadRGBATile in -ltiff... no
checking for TIFFReadRGBAStrip in -ltiff... no
checking if TIFF package is complete... no
checking for JBIG support ...
checking jbig.h usability... no
checking jbig.h presence... no
checking for jbig.h... no
checking for jbg_dec_init in -ljbig... no
checking if JBIG package is complete... no
checking for XML support ...
checking for xml2-config... xml2-config
checking libxml/parser.h usability... yes
checking libxml/parser.h presence... yes
checking for libxml/parser.h... yes
checking for xmlParseExternalEntity in -lxml2... yes
checking if XML package is complete... yes
checking for WMF support ...
checking libwmf/ipa.h usability... no
checking libwmf/ipa.h presence... no
checking for libwmf/ipa.h... no
checking if WMF package is complete... no
checking for autotrace... autotrace
checking for bzip2... /usr/bin/bzip2
checking for netscape... netscape
checking for ralcgm... ralcgm
checking for cat... /usr/bin/cat
checking for dcraw... dcraw
checking for dot... dot
checking for dvips... dvips
checking for echo... /usr/bin/echo
checking for xterm... /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm
checking for fig2dev... fig2dev
checking for convert... /cygdrive/c/WINNT/system32/convert
checking for display... display
checking for modify... modify
checking for gnuplot... gnuplot
checking for hp2xx... hp2xx
checking for html2ps... html2ps
checking for ilbmtoppm... ilbmtoppm
checking for ppmtoilbm... ppmtoilbm
checking for lp... no
checking for lpr... /usr/bin/lpr
checking for uncompress... uncompress
checking for compress... compress
checking for gimp... gimp
checking for groff... /usr/bin/groff
checking for mpeg2decode... mpeg2decode
checking for mpeg2encode... mpeg2encode
checking for mv... /usr/bin/mv
checking for pgpv... pgpv
checking for povray... povray
checking for gs... gs
checking for ra_ppm... ra_ppm
checking for rawtorle... rawtorle
checking for rm... /usr/bin/rm
checking for scanimage... scanimage
checking for enscript... /usr/bin/enscript
checking for wmf2eps... wmf2eps
checking for wget... wget
checking for gzip... /usr/bin/gzip
checking for txt2html... txt2html
checking for Ghostscript fonts directory... not found!
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating magick/Makefile
config.status: creating coders/delegates.mgk
config.status: creating coders/Makefile
config.status: creating utilities/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating coders/type-ghostscript.mgk
config.status: creating coders/type-solaris.mgk
config.status: creating coders/type-windows.mgk
config.status: creating coders/type.mgk
config.status: creating filters/Makefile
config.status: creating locale/Makefile
config.status: creating ltdl/Makefile
config.status: creating magick/version.h
config.status: creating magick/Magick-config
config.status: creating magick/ImageMagick.pc
config.status: creating Magick++/Makefile
config.status: creating Magick++/bin/Magick++-config
config.status: creating Magick++/bin/Makefile
config.status: creating Magick++/demo/Makefile
config.status: creating Magick++/lib/ImageMagick++.pc
config.status: creating Magick++/lib/Makefile
config.status: creating Magick++/lib/Magick++/Makefile
config.status: creating Magick++/tests/Makefile
config.status: creating PerlMagick/Makefile.PL
config.status: creating PerlMagick/Magick.pm
config.status: creating magick/magick_config.h
config.status: magick/magick_config.h is unchanged

ImageMagick is configured as follows. Please verify that this
configuration matches your expectations.

Host system type : i686-pc-cygwin

Option            Configure option              Configured value
Shared libraries  --enable-shared=yes           yes
Static libraries  --enable-static=no            no
GNU ld            --with-gnu-ld=yes             yes
LZW support       --enable-lzw=no               no
Quantum depth     --with-quantum-depth=16       16

Delegate Configuration:
BZLIB             --with-bzlib=yes              yes
DPS               --with-dps=yes                yes
EXIF              --with-exif=yes               no (failed tests)
FlashPIX          --with-fpx=yes                no
FreeType 2.0      --with-ttf=yes                yes
Ghostscript       None                          gs (unknown)
Ghostscript fonts --with-gs-font-dir=default    none
Ghostscript lib   --with-gslib=no               no
JBIG              --with-jbig=yes               no
JPEG v1           --with-jpeg=yes               no (failed tests)
JPEG-2000         --with-jp2=yes                no
LCMS              --with-lcms=yes               no
Magick++          --with-magick-plus-plus=yes   yes
PERL              --with-perl=yes               /usr/bin/perl
PNG               --with-png=yes                yes
TIFF              --with-tiff=yes               no
Windows fonts     --with-windows-font-dir=      none
WMF               --with-wmf=yes                no
X11               --with-x=                     yes
XML               --with-xml=yes                yes
ZLIB              --with-zlib=yes               yes

X11 Configuration:
  X_CFLAGS     = -I/usr/X11R6/include
  X_PRE_LIBS   = -lSM -lICE
  X_LIBS       = -L/usr/X11R6/lib
  X_EXTRA_LIBS =

Options used to compile and link:
  CC       = gcc
  CFLAGS   = -g -O2 -Wall
  CPPFLAGS = -I/usr/X11R6/include/freetype2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include/X11 -I/usr/include/libxml2
  CXX      = g++
  CXXFLAGS = -g -O2
  LDFLAGS  = -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib
  LIBS     = -lfreetype -lpng -ldpstk -ldps -lXext -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lbz2 -lxml2 -lz
-lgdi32 -lpthread -lm