Hello again!

Friday, April 7th, The British Market Research Bureau (BMRB) and Kantar Interactive
sent you an email requesting you to complete an online research study about Ad Filter.
 As you may have discovered, there was a problem with the login id for the study. We
have now corrected the error. The British Market Research Bureau and Kantar
Interactive apologize for the inconvenience caused by our mistake.

We would also like to stress that we are using your email address only for this piece
of research that we are conducting on behalf of ADscience.  Your e-mail address will
not be used for any further purposes. BMRB and Kantar both adhere to the Respondents
Bill of Rights which ensures confidentiality and data protection.

We value your time and very much appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

It would be an enormous help to us and we would be very grateful if you would agree to
participate by completing this questionnaire.

Below, you will find your own personal username and login id. Please type these in
when prompted on the Web survey.

Username:  user04344
Login ID:  006912

If, at any time you have any problems with the survey please e-mail me at

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To start the survey, just click on the web site address below!

(If nothing happens when you click on it, please copy and paste the link into the
location/address box in your browser)

http://www.kantarinteractive.net/adfilter

The British Market Research Bureau/ Kantar Interactive is an independent research
organisation and we can assure you that all replies you give will be completely
confidential. No one will approach you to sell anything as a result of you
participating in this research.

Again, thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Stephanie Jones
Project Director