Bron Gondwana wrote:
Sorry about not getting back to reply to the original of this.
I still want to spend some polishing time on these patches.

I'm getting ready to start applying delayed delete and MD5/SHA1 UUID code to CVS. What needs polishing?

A couple of thoughts before I commit this code:
- Should we actually have the LIST code explicitly suppress DELETED, or should we augment the ACLs of DELETED mailboxes to include "-anyone l", which will hide them from non-admins?
This would certainly be a more natural Cyrus way of doing things if it was easy. I was aiming for the simplest patch that I could get away with.

Yeah, fiddling the ACLs is looking like an option, isn't it.  Only
difficult being knowing for sure what to restore.

Exactly. I'm thinking that sticking with suppressing DELETED in the code is the best way to go at this time.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer