Hi Alex,

> When I try to load that image using TFTP, it loads fine,
> Being uncompressed fine. But it gets stuck immediately after
> Printing "booting." u-Boot message.

I had the same problem first. There are to solutions:

a) update your bootloader to 1.1.3_0.5,4
b) apply a patch to your kernel that was sent to this mailing list.
Subject was something like DaVinci: HACK: work with any machine number
from bootloader. Check the archive. Patch date was June 2006.

Ciao,

Peter

|       Peter Wippich                   Voice: +49 30 46776411          |
|       G&W Instruments GmbH            fax:   +49 30 46776419          |
|       Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Geb. 12  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
|       D-13355 Berlin  / Germany                                       |