Hello Ivan,

  My u-boot compilation seems to go well. But during
ld, there are errors like this:

 _udivSi3.oS: warning: duplicate section
.note.gnu.arm.ident has different contents.

 And the map file is created, but no .bin or .srec.
Any ideas?

Regards
Suba.

http://svn.neurostechnology.com/svn/neuros-bsp/trunk/bootloader/