will upload to a ftp and open to you soon.
On Jan 18, 2009, at 7:17 PM, murat maman wrote:

Dear friend,

Sound is very good.
Where can I download and test it ?

Murat MAMAN
Istanbul/Turkey

--- On Sat, 17/1/09, David Chan <blacksword.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: David Chan <blacksword.da...@gmail.com>
Subject: Direct FB + GTK+ released! Free to Get
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Date: Saturday, 17 January, 2009, 5:17 AM
Hi all,

We've developed GTK2.0+ over davinci platform.
* DirectFB drived.
* PNG
* GIF
* JPEG
* TIFF
* Freetype
* fontconfig
* Gtk 2.14 powered. full featured.
* Computer like login system. Login from keyboard and
display to lcd or vga display. Save the serial port for you.
* usb keyboard and mouse supported. (through evdev)
* arm_david_linux-gcc generated. (GCC 4.2.4 + glibc 2.8)
* I18n and l10n supported. (very important feature if you
are develop a multi-language or no english edtion product.)
* linux fusion based.

If you think this will be a help, just let me know.
It's just free to Get.  But donation is appreciated, for
we need to keep on going for the development. And until now
we don't have a storage server to put all our work. Will
in 2009, we will got enough donation to support a storage
server.

Touch screen not test, as i don't have a touch screen.
If somebody can provide us a set of davinci system with
touchscreen ready, it will be supported soon.

Notice, this soft is just AS IS, no warranty provided. If
you want technique support please just contact to buy.

David Chan (also known as blacksword.david)
+86 13581953152