I think this problem is not from nfs. AYK, I've build the fs my self without any code from mv. But same problem. But when 2.6.18 used, no such a problem. With 2.6.18, generated by my own toolchain GCC4.2.4+glibc2.c, no such a request at all. whole system can be started within 5 seconds (from kernel loaded by uboot to "press enter to activate this console).
I think this is just cause by the IP stack within the kernel.