Hi Sergei, Sekhar,

From: davinci-linux-open-source-bounces+lester=ti....@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-

> >>(http://focus.ti.com/apps/docs/gencontent.tsp?contentId=52385&appId=1). I am
> >>not sure if documentation with DA830 name is going to be made public. I can
> >>ask around.
>
> >>   Just try searching for the part number TMS302DA830 and the search
> >>won't yield anything.
>
> > There is a typo in the part number you are using.
>
>     Sigh. There was no typo in my TI site search. Have you tried it yourself?
>
> > Try: http://www.google.com/search?q=TMS320DA830
>
>     That only gives 2 references to (probably obsolete) selection guides on
> the TI's site, that's all -- I'm not counting Spectrum Digital and other links
> (total 10). These pages don't refer to the real product pages.

The part number DA830 itself is public,
and there have been numerous press releases on this new device in recent weeks.

It's correct that only high-level information on DA830 is posted on TI web, e.g.

        http://focus.ti.com/apps/docs/mrktgenpage.tsp?contentId=14700&appId=1
        http://focus.ti.com/apps/docs/gencontent.tsp?contentId=52385&appId=1

However, the various C674x user guides describing peripherals and sub-systems
are applicable to DA830 as well.

While the datasheet and system reference guide for DA830 are provided only per
non-disclosure agreement
(there is reference to / information about various 3rd-party IP, among other
reasons),
the OMAP-L137 datasheet & system reference guide are almost 100% applicable to
DA830 as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Lester