From: Vinod Nanjaiah [mailto:vinod_nanja...@mindtree.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 5:04 PM
To: Saxena, Anshuman; davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: RE: DM365 uImage

Hi Anshuman,
I am not able to locate the CD for the same. So I was trying to download a
uImage from the net.

I have this file - Private_IPNC_DM365_1.0.0.tgz, which has a readme.txt that
says the "\Application\bin" contains
uImage and cramfs files. But the uImage file doesn't seem to be present there.
Only cramfsImage_ipnc_dm365_1.0.0 is present.

Regards,
Vinod