Hi Guys

I'm working to bring our application from the 2.6.18 environment to the 2.6.32 kernel for the DM365.

Our application runs using the mcvip-encoder code base - and av_capture framework from the DVRRDK.

Contained in here are some kernel modules that seem to need either a complete re-write - or the framework should perhaps be re-implemented to use the kernel framework differently.

In particular - it is the CSL and DRV modules
CSL seems to be titled Chip Support Library and wraps up interfaces to all the capture/resize hardware
DRV contains code to map DMA and I2C hardware.

Is anyone here working on the AV_Capture / mcvip framework code bases?
Has anyone got this framework running on the latest DVSDK3.10 code base?

Regards
Kieran Bingham