Hi Steve,

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 20:40:56, Steve Chen wrote:

> Yes, this seems to be NFS specific.  Ethernet works fine when mounting
> on EXT3 on SD.  I'm not sure if this is related to the lengthy NFS
> discussion happening on ARM mailing list either, but is seems unlikely
> since it would affect all DaVinci variants.  I can retest when a patch
> becomes available.

Not sure if you noticed but Trond already posted a patch and it has
already received some acks. Even without the patch, I was able to boot
my OMAP-L138 board fine except some occasional errors and freezes.
I have applied Trond's patch to my tree and will be testing it during
my regular development.

Thanks,
Sekhar