> This is sort of OT and not.
>
> BLOB is binary, don't think you need to specify twice:-)  Take off the
> binary part.
>
> It doesn't matter on how you go about storing you images, both ways are
> fine.

As long as we are sort of on/off topic there is a question about
retrieving images that are stored in databases that I've always wanted
to ask.

Can you retrieve a database stored image and mix it in with regular
HTML?

It seems to me that if you are going to print an image, you would have
to print the Content type for images and would then be unable to print
regular HTML. Am I wrong there?

Jeff