From: Gary Fung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 January 2003 14:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Why can't use SQL "GROUP BY..."?

Hi,

  I have a Perl program using DBI. I don't know why it will cause error when
I use "GROUP BY..." in SQL "SELECT" statements.

My coding is similar as:

 $value2 = $dbh->prepare("SELECT page FROM $Table

GROUP BY page") || die "Couldn't add record, ".$dbh->errstr();

Whenever I use "GROUP BY.." , an error statement will go out :

"SQL ERROR: Can't find table names in FROM clause!"

Can anyboby give help to me?

Thank You very much!!

Regards,

Gary

Lonely Christmas(陳奕迅),風箏與風(Twins),無間道(電影)...
至In手機鈴聲 陪你過冬天