http://www.morpheux.org/musings/apache_project/

Yours

Faye Gibbins
Infrastructure and Platform Analyst.
IT Operations
IF.com

"And his attitude towards his councils and towards each one of his advisers should be
such that they will recognize that the more freely they speak out the more acceptable
they will be... who does not is ruined by flatterers" -- Machiavelli

Intelligent Finance is a division of Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076,
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.