> no data in result set. i.e., you select returned no rows.

yup, that's what I also see with the small testscript (see other mail).

> There are no errors because no errors have occurred. You need to run
> your SQL to the database directly and check what you get. Are
> you in the
> schema you expected?

hm, I'm in some huge Oracle environment far away from me (some cluster
thing I guess), and I just have that one schema assigned to me. I can
connect to the same schema with sqldeveloper, though I use the SID name
there. I have no idea if I have to switch schema, since the ODBC
connection already points to it, I shouldn't?

Lars