thanks guys.

I've never realized that the label represents part of the uri of the page, this
is very useful to me, it's what i was looking for...but often a value for the
(german) label is not available.

The Interwiki drifting project is very interesting. At the moment i can check
if a page really represents what i'm looking for using information already
available, but i could improve this using the project.

thanks for your work,
Tania