At 10:42 AM -0800 1/19/02, Jim Powell wrote:
>by the way, Palace Of Fine Arts, SF 11/28/73 shouldn't really be referred to
>as Seastones.  I think it was billed as Garcia & Hart, and Phil mixes and
>may have added electronics.  But I don't believe Lagin participates, though
>I could be wrong -- hard to tell who emits what electronic squonk much of
>the time.

This is discussed in the interview with Ned that will appear in the
expanded edition  of CONVERSATIONS WITH THE DEAD, due out at the end
of March.  Jim is right: it ain't Seastones.  Phil and Ned
participated behind the scenes, but it was a Jerry and Mickey gig.

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  PMB 102,  484 Lake Park Ave, Oakland CA 94610