Saint Stephen [#2:40] >
Cryptical Envelopment [1:42] >
Drums [0:14] >
The Other One [4:28] >
Cryptical Envelopment [6:03] >
New Potato Caboose [10:46] >
Alligator [3:20] >
Drums [6:19] >
Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks) [11:29#]

Ihor S. had suggested to me that this is a studio recording.  I have
listened to it again several times and I agree.  There is no audience to
be heard anywhere, and it sounds a lot like a studio recording to both
of us.

Interstingly, the first Cryptical on this tape sounds very much like the
first Cryptical on Anthem, which is studio.  This tape has the organ
pumped up high on the right channel, so it doesn't sound the same though.

Perhaps, despite what it says on the Anthem packageing, that the 1st
Cryptical on Anthem was recorded at about the same time as this was?
This tape has the new Other One lyrics, so we can be postitive its from
after 2/3/68.

Just something to think about,

Dave S.