Hiya,
I'm hoping someone here can help me identify a Dead-related recording that
has us puzzled. It came to me on a single CD labelled as "A Day At The
Kruetzman's-circa 1975," but no other information.

The CD contains 8 tracks that total approximately an hour long. It's
definitely a soundboard recording and it sounds like an outdoor recording
with a small audience, possibly recorded in someone's yard.

It also sounds like it was probably a rehearsal for one of Keith & Donna's
post-Dead bands since all the non-instrumental songs are sung by them. Theres
also a trumpet player and I'm fairly sure Martin Fierro is playing sax (I
think I hear his voice and laugh between songs). Its definitely not the Great
American Music Hall K&D show and Garcia is not the guitar player.

Here's a bit more information on the individual tracks:
1.  Instrumental
    This is a long (approx 18 minutes) jam with a lot of sax soloing.
2.  Instrumental (approx 9 minutes long-ditto)
3.  Come See About Me
    They stop playing toward the end (which leads me to think its a
rehearsal) and after brief discussion, continue it from the last verse to end
on next track)
4.  Come See About Me (last verse to end)
    after this song, Donna clearly says"this blanket is supposed to be on the
couch."
5.  Strange Man (same song Donna sings on the "Don't Let Go" JGB release)
6.  Sweet Baby (the song from the K&D LP)
7.  Everything's Everything (I'm guessing on this title. Kieth says these
words before they start playing. Its a gospel sounding number with Keith
singing lead. Possibly called "Poor Old John" as that pops up in the lyrics
several times. Its NOT "Who Was John," though. Totally different tune.
    Before the next tune starts, someone asks "Hey, you got any requests down
in the valley?"
8.  Showboat (the tune from the K&D LP) This cuts after 2.5 minutes or so.

    Thats pretty much all the info I know so far. Does anybody recognize this
live SBD recording? Any information appreciated!     Stu