Recently I helped digitize the MAR of Munich 9/14/74 & put it into
circulation on CDs.  Dealing with this project made me realize that we don't
have any time left if we want to preserve complete optimal copies of the AUD
masters of Fillmore West 8/18/70 and 8/19/70.  The Munich '74 reels, on good
German tape, are already starting to disintegrate.  The same may well be
happening the with 8/18/70 and 8/19/70 masters.

WE NEED TO FIND THESE MASTERS AND TRANSCRIBE THEM COMPLETE.  THE TIME IS
NOW.

We need to find out WHO MASTERED THESE TAPES AND WHO HAS THE MASTERS.  And
we need to find out now, before these masters crumble & the music is lost.

I really don't think we have any more time to waste if we want this music to
be preserved.  And it deserves to be preserved.  Both shows are great, the
NRPS set on the 19th was the best I ever heard.  The AUD masters are quite
decent, much better than they are represented to be on the bad half-speed
copy circulating, a bad copy of which is described -- misdescribed -- in the
Compendium.

So, what I'm writing for is to ask for YOUR HELP NOW in locating these
masters.  We don't have any more time to lose on this.

PLEASE.