hi Kenny,

I am asking you about this stuff because you seem to have some knowledge and
acquaintance with audience tapes & taping from this period, and because I'm
asking everyone I can think of who might be able to help, because we need to
find these tapes & transcribe them before they disintegrate, and because
they deserve to be heard in toto intact.  So if you can think of any bushes
worth beating please help, OK?  Sorry if it seems a bother -- I didn't mean
it htat way -- I just assume you're someone who loves this music & might be
able to put that love into action.

Jim