I don't have the exact timing of this 8/22/68 -- it says

Alligator->
Caution->
Feedback->
I Bid You Good Night
30 min.

I have already received one request for a copy, and I'll be glad to
make a few more so you scholars can have at it.

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  484 Lake Park Ave #102, Oakland CA 94610