This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for
Traders site for that.

Regarding this 'free' concert. It did happen as the previous commentator
states, on a spit of land opposite the prison, seperated by a body of
water, amongst some trees, on a flatbed truck with an incredible echo
reverberating back from the other side.

I cannot say exactly who played or any titles, but I do recall Jack Cassidy
and his Guild Bass. We hitch-hiked to attend the event which was learned
about either over radio KMPX or by word of mouth. I did not stand close to
the stage for some reason long forgotten. Possibly to not jeapodize my ride
back to the city. It's possible also that we either, arrived late, left
early, or the show was cut short.
Something like that.

DAVID HIGGINBOTHAM