hiya all,
    as the caretaker for 1987 & in observance of the 15 year anniversary
of their collaboration, i'd like to vine a 3 cd set of the dead/dylan
rehearsals. what i would like is for someone on either coast to help
with the process. i'm in chicago & will deal with the midwest. anyway,
if i can get a volunteer on each coast to get the seeds from me & handle
their respective vining (incl. sign-ups, structure, etc.) chores, this
should be rather simple (i hope). if you would be able & willing to
handle this, please get in touch with me. i will send you the details &
then we can announce sign-ups, etc. on this list. thanks,  steve