FERRANTE AND TEICHER, a piano duo famous in the '60s.

I have on occasion referred to Dose Hermanos (TC and Bob Bralove) as
"The Ferrante and Teicher of the psychedelic set."

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.trufun.com/perfectible
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  484 Lake Park Ave #102, Oakland CA 94610