Title: Another 1971 Keyboard question ...

The recent discussion of Ned Lagins guest appearances reminded me of another question that has been at the back of my mind for many years.  Who plays the piano part on the Skullfuck version of Wharf Rat?  The album sleeve notes credit Merle Saunders with playing on organ, but there is no mention of piano.  As far as my ears can tell the Wharf Rat show was 4/26/71 and there is no Merle or piano to be heard In which case both parts were presumably subsequent studio overdubs?   Id be interested if anyone can shed light.

I know its a minute trivia question, but inquiring minds need to know. This is not a tape/CD request because, like most everyone else round here, I am now on my 5th copy of the album, and 3rd recording of the show <g>