This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.

Great site.  What a ton of work!  I was listening to Dead Radio via the link on the Dead's site and one of the clips featured a saxaphone (not a soprano sax) and it also sounded like Bruce Hornsby was sitting in as well.  I think this show was featured on the Grateful Dead Hour.  The two tunes on clip were Shakedown followed by C. C. Rider.  I was hoping I could pin point this show and who, specifically, was sitting in that night.  (It sounded like a late 80's early 90's Jerry voice and could well have been Bruce Hornsby alone.)  Is there any way search on your site given the meager information I have?

Thanks.

Dave O.